- 92% of children enrolled in HAF attended more than 100 hours of scheduled sessions
- The Social Return on Investment for the Bring It On Brum programme has been calculated at £479.28 per child.
- 80% of parents perceived their children to be safer whilst attending the HAF programme compared to their local environment
- 74% of parents thought that enrolment in the programme kept children from participating in anti-social activity
- Every child deterred from participating in antisocial behaviour and associated crime, there is an approximate
investment return of £928.40.
Healthy Living Lab- An Economic Evaluation of the Bring It On Brum Programme - Download